I used the Happiness stamp set from Gelatins Stamps & created a background with one of the thin border stamps from this stamp set. The yellow ink is coldsfoot petals Prima chalk ink. Everything else on my card is from the August Studio Calico kits. Thanks for stopping by today!
Monday, August 19, 2013
HI [card].
I wanted to try my new Amy Tangerine embroidery stencil kit & I thought the "hi" would be great on a card. Turns out, I'm not so great at embroidery.
I used the Happiness stamp set from Gelatins Stamps & created a background with one of the thin border stamps from this stamp set. The yellow ink is coldsfoot petals Prima chalk ink. Everything else on my card is from the August Studio Calico kits. Thanks for stopping by today!
I used the Happiness stamp set from Gelatins Stamps & created a background with one of the thin border stamps from this stamp set. The yellow ink is coldsfoot petals Prima chalk ink. Everything else on my card is from the August Studio Calico kits. Thanks for stopping by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment