Monday, August 19, 2013

sweet wishes|Whimsical Twist challenge #2 - favorites.

I'm sharing my project for our second challenge this month - favorites. This could be your favorite photo, your favorite products, your favorite event, etc. I chose my favorite day, which is my birthday. I just turned 29. We spent the morning (our last morning) in Green Bay at the Packers training camp & then the rest of the day driving back home. The night ended with balloons & cupcakes. 


I used some new products on this page - the Dear Lizzy frame around the photo, the Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste papers. Lots of fun stuff here. Be sure to check out all the great stuff Kimmie has in the Whimsical Twist shop! Pre-orders available too! 

I also used some flair from A Flair for Buttons from my prize a while back at Sketch n Scrap! [The stamps are from the August Studio Calico kit Woolf.]

So, you ready to play along with us?! Share a project using your favorite something & you could win a $15 gift certificate to the Whimsical Twist store! There are several other ways to enter -  visit the WT blog for all the details. Challenge ends August 30.



0 comments: