Sunday, September 22, 2013

happy happy moments.

The last week in August we kind of last minute decided to go to the Bengals/Colts pre-season game in Cincinnati. My brother had the week off work and since TJ and I had talked about going, we decided we were all going to go. I found coverage at work and cheap tickets (like $47 for third row seats) and we were off!

I was inspired by the week 2 sketch at ScrapMuch? but I am so terrible at following sketches that it's hard to see my inspiration.

I used several stamp sets here, all from Studio Calico. The black ink is onyx by Versafine and the grey ink is old road by Prima chalk ink. I also used some tags from Elle's Studio and Chic Tags and some labels from Basic Grey Capture line. The enamel dots are Prima sugardots and Teresa Collins' He Said She Said line.

I used the Glitz roller doodle from the Raven collection for the triangles with some orange American Crafts pigment ink. The mask is a Studio Calico circle graph mask and it's misted with Mister Huey's in sherbet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout, love the background, cute couple! Thanks for linking up with ScrapMuch?!

Unknown said...

Great layout, love the background, cute couple! Thanks for linking up with ScrapMuch?!