Thursday, September 19, 2013

I love you summer memories.

I was inspired by Kristi B's scrap your favorite summer memories challenge to finish up some of the photos from our GB trip in July. I know a football training camp isn't everyone's idea of a great summer memory but this was so cool & I'm so glad we were able to do this.

I combined this challenge with the Stuck?! Sketches September 1 sketch challenge HERE.

I used some of my September SC kits, along with some Elle's Studio, and the July SC stamp add on. I also received my Freckled Fawn order this week and I am in love with these puffy star stickers. I ordered one in every color.

The doily is from my stash but the misting is Studio Calico Mister Huey's in hot diggity. It's a really great red that I love. I also used some BG stickers and the inks are onyx from Versafine & jet black Staz On. The "today" flair is from A Flair for Buttons. So cute.

Also...
I won the August challenge Kristi B has with this layout, which is awesome!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see you here Ashley, love the red and yellow combo! Thanks for linking up with Stuck!?

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty, Ashley. I love the red misted doily and the puffy stars are way cool! Super fun LO!