& here is my layout:
I did stick with the 12x12 layout size but I kept it pretty simple because I loved this paper (Dear Lizzy/American Crafts) I used for the background. Instead of using three photos on a diagonal, I used some cork hearts to create the same diagonal affect. The colors in the photo are so pretty that I really wanted the photo to pop on the page.
My friend got married in Florida earlier this year.
The stamps I used on the bottom left are from the Wildberry Court SC add on kit & the stamp on the upper right is from the Marks & Co SC kit. The inks are Prima chalk inks in tin can & raspberry pie. I also used a Valentine's day set from Avocado Arts (January 2012: sweet treat sweetie) for the xoxo patterned stamp on the bottom left. That light pink ink is pretty in pink by Stampin' Up.
Almost everything I used can be found in the August Studio Calico kits - the heart flair is by A Flair for Buttons & the flower die cuts are American Crafts (Everyday collection).
Our September prize is a mystery variety of 6x6 paper pads. Here's how you can join us:
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2. Then
leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget HERE. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not
just your blog address.3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM37. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.





1 comments:
Great LO, Ashley! I need to get my Aug kit out and use it!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)
Post a Comment