Our ALL PLAY this month is sparkle. I love sparkle. I'll share the layout I made using silver + glitter.
I used silver embossing powder from My Stamp Box + the presents from the MSB Merry Mr Snowman stamp set. I used a green patterned paper from the Glitz Design Hello December 6x6 pad as "wrapping paper" and then the silver embossing as the ribbon.
Then I stamped the 'Christmas" sentiment onto red cardstock and cut it into a pennant shape. This is one stamp (Merry Christmas) but I cut them apart. The red heart stamped around the 25 is from the MSB Holiday Monkey stamp set. I used Versa Color ink in cardinal.
To add more sparkle, I grabbed some silver glitter tape by American Crafts and a silver star overlay from Webster's Pages/Allison Kreft. The silver star embellishments are from Freckled Fawn and so are the wood veneer houses. I covered the houses with Glossy Accents and then sprinkled MSB sparkling fine glitter on the top.
I haven't done the journaling yet but this is my first Christmas in my first home and I had two trees up. One in the upstairs living room and one in the downstairs/basement family room. Those are actually project life cards by Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards.
I hope you'll check out the MSB blog today to see the other sparkle projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment