Saturday, January 25, 2014

she dances. [LCOM sketch #56]

Hey, hey! While you're reading this, I'm actually on a plane on my way home from vacation. If you arrived from the LCOM blog, you know the reveal of sketch #56 is happening. If you didn't see the LCOM blog post, this is the sketch: 
great sketch, huh? :)
You may remember my cousin who got married in October. I took these photos with my phone so they're  not the greatest quality. This is the first dance with her husband, Eric, and the father/daughter dance with her dad, Mike. 
We're featuring the Lucky Charm collection by Dear Lizzy/American Crafts. I used the 6x6 paper pad + some dark navy cardstock for the base. The striped paper allowed me to select coordinating embellishments in navy, pink, and teal. The pink enamel dots are Prima Sugardots and the navy stars are by twine + ink (December Cocoa Daisy). I used tags and labels from Chic Tags (Love Note) and Elle's Studio (You and Me Tidbits). The letter stickers are by October Afternoon (Daily Flash) and also came in the December Cocoa Daisy day in the life kit. The date stamp is Amy Tan and I used Prima chalk ink in teal damask. For a final touch, I sprinkled Mister Huey's in bazinga.
Our January Prize
Our January prize is a copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today's CardMaps 3! 

How to Play Along: 

1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2. Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget HERE. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not just your blog address.
3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM56.  LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.


0 comments: