Monday, February 10, 2014

inspiration Monday [LCOM featuring Webster's Pages].

We went on vacation to the Bahamas a few weeks ago and that beautiful blue water, the feel of the sand on my feet, and the hot sun soaking into my skin is all that's getting me through the rest of this winter. The snow just won't stop! If you haven't vacationed down to the Bahamas you are missing out! Our cruise stopped at Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassua. I had been to HMC and Nassau before but GT was new and it was so beautiful! Two years ago we stayed at an all inclusive in Freeport and I would definitely recommend it over Nassau. 

Anyway, I put together a collage of some of our photos and I used it as a mood board to inspire my layout today.

#nofilter
 Live in the Sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.  -Emerson

I'm using Webster's Pages Composition and Color collection. This collection includes two cut apart 12x12 papers. I don't do project life but I am still able to include these on my regular scrapbook layouts. There is also a package of coordinating ribbon (five designs/1 yard each) and I used three of the designs on my page.

Here's my page:

Other supplies...
enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; Prima Anna Marie Sugardots
puffy stickers: Skipping5
stamps: Studio Calico; Melissa Frances (these are several years old)
ink: StazOn (onyx); Versa Color (turquoise)
washi: Freckled Fawn
date stamp: Amy Tangerine
chipboard: Creative Embellishments
labels/tags: Elle's Studio; Chic Tags 



0 comments: