Saturday, February 8, 2014

love is all you need. [LCOM sketch 58]

We're revealing LCOM sketch #58 today and we used the Pink Paislee Secret Crush collection. Pink Paislee is one of my top five favorite manufacturers. I loved this collection. 

and here's my page:
I condensed this sketch into an 8.5x11 size page with one horizontal photo. The rest of the layout I kept pretty close to the sketch. I was glad to have some of the ephemera pack left in my stash from this collection, but I also used my ticket punch and punched out coordinating tickets from some patterned papers. Can you tell which ticket is from the ephemera pack and which two are mine?? 

I added three Studio Calico stamps and used onyx Staz On ink + raspberry pie Prima chalk ink. Lastly, I added Elle's Studio circle labels (You and Me Tidbits), Prima Say it in Crystals, and wood veneer birds (Freckled Fawn).  

This is my cousin and her husband, taken in 2013.

Be sure to visit the LCOM blog to see the other media team layouts.

Our February Prize - a beautiful assortment of embellishments from Bo Bunny's Love Letters collection! 
How to Play Along: 
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2. Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget HERE. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not just your blog address.
3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM58.  LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.

0 comments: