Saturday, March 29, 2014

here & now.


Based on a sketch I found HERE at ScrapMuch?

I don't have any current photos I want to scrap right now & sometimes when this happens I re-do older layouts that I don't really like. This collage was made and on a page from a couple of years ago. The photos are from our 2011 Christmas card photo shoot. I re-worked it with some MME and Cosmo Cricket papers from my stash. I added labels and pennants from Chic Tags and Elle's Studio. The enamel dots and and paper clip are Prima and the puffy stickers are evalicious. The cork hearts are Studio Calico and the cork houses are Freckled Fawn.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley this is a fantastic take on the sketch! Love everything about it, so glad you joined us at ScrapMuch?!

Eileen said...

Love the cork and metal details on this one ... you've done a fabulous job with this sketch! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

Leslie Germain said...

What a great layout! Love the colors and nice pictures!!