Saturday, March 29, 2014

WWE birthday|My StampBox.

Q's birthday was in January and we had a small party at the bowling alley. All he asked for was a WWE belt. He was so excited to open it and immediately put it on.
the colors a little off on the screen - they are much more coordinated in real life :)
I used the mini pennants stamp set from MSB. The star pennant is my favorite from the set. I also used the Sigh Gush Gasp stamp set with the 'smile' sentiment to create the patterned paper layering piece. I cut the 'smile' apart from the other parts of the stamp.

The patterned papers are from my February Studio Calico kit; the star veneers are also SC. I added some Elle's Studio pennant/label die cuts and the alphabet stickers are from my stash (Sassafras and Making Memories). 

This page is based on THIS sketch I found at Stuck?! Sketches. (I turned the sketch onto its side)
I

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun take on the sketch, love the teal and black! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

Sandy Ross said...

I love your stamped pennants, great colour combo! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Lee-Anne said...

Awesome design! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Ashley. Your layout caught my eye on the Stuck link up!! lOVE what you did with the sketch!!! Great colors and product choice. I am now following you via GFC. I think we may have connected on Twitter. Hope you will stop by and say hi!
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Joefil said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Love the color combo! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

Cindy Groh said...

Awesome LO. Love that you didn't use anything to "connect" your pennants.