Saturday, May 31, 2014

love this [LCOM 74].

Time for sketch 74 at Let's Capture our Memories!At the time I made this page, nurse's week was wrapping up. I get sentimental and think that there's NO way I could be out of college for seven years. NO way I could be a nurse for seven years. It blows my mind.

I found a little card that had been delivered with some flowers on my first nurse's week I celebrated with TJ back in May 2011. I was also able to find a photo I'd taken of the flowers on my old phone but the quality is not very good.

Here's our sketch this week:
Because my 2011 album is 8.5x11 size, I had to shrink this sketch down. I used two longer photos instead of three taller photos. I kept the same general placement of everything.
I used my May Studio Calico Camelot kit (patterned paper, vellum, gold Dear Lizzy rub ons, twine + ink puffy stickers). I added heart wood veneer by Freckled Fawn and wood nurse embellishments from Creative Embellishments. The chipboard stickers are Basic Grey highline from the April SC kits. From my stash, I grabbed some Glitz giant rhinestones and washi tape.

Our May prize is a $20 gift certificate to the LCOM online store! This is your last chance to join in the May fun. Here's how to join the challenge:
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2. Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget HERE. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not just your blog address.
3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM74. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.


1 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

How sweet! Love how you scrapped your gift!!!