Today is the second Tuesday of the month which means it's the card sketch reveal at Stick It Down. [PS I was asked to join the SID card design team!] This was our sketch:
For my card, I used the Print Shop patterned papers by Studio Calico + chipboard hearts and wood veneers. My sentiment is Unity Stamp Co Sept 2008 kit of the month Friendship, Love, Miracles.
Here's what I made:
![]() | |||||
| 4.5 inches tall x 5 inches wide |
1. Please no back linking. Your project may be combined with other challenge blogs, but must be created after our sketch is posted.
2. Please link back to Stick it Down from your blog post. Post your link HERE.
3. You can rotate, flip, or alter the sketch, but we hope to see how the sketch inspired your creation.
4. Please follow the sketch format.






1 comments:
Love the colors in your card!!
Post a Comment