Wednesday, July 9, 2014

sail away party {Birthday Bash at Scrapping Turtle}.

Our Birthday Bash is in full swing over at Turtle Soup Forums. Today I'm sharing a layout and a challenge: To use bright colors on your project
Scrapping Turtle Birthday Bash Challenge #9
This is a photo from our cruise in January. I wanted to tell the story about how my boyfriend lost his sign & sail card literally within 10 minutes of us getting on the ship. So we kind of missed the sail away festivities because we had to visit Guest Services for him to be issued a new card.

I used mainly my June Studio Calico kits (gems, label stickers,chipboard shapes, stamp set, striped patterned paper). I did use some patterned papers from Webster's Pages Recorded collection. The geotag puffy sticker is Skipping5, the chipboard is Creative Embellishments, and the turquoise stickers are SN@P! by Simple Stories. My alpha stickers are October Afternoon and Dear Lizzy.

The birthday celebration is going on all month over at the Scrapping Turtle forums - go check it out! I hope you'll participate in my challenge and if you do, you just have to upload your project to the Scrapping Turtle gallery and then link it by posting a comment on the Birthday Bash Challenge #9 thread. After you do that -- come back here and there's a chance for you to win a prize from me. I made a Rafflecopter to make it super simple. Can't wait to see your projects!

a Rafflecopter giveaway



4 comments:

Shelly said...

This is awesome! Love it! And sorry to hear you had to miss the sail away festivities...may just be another cruise is need!?! ;)

Sherri said...

oh no on losing the card but yea on a great cruise! I wish I could do more cruises as my hubby loves them but I always get sick. I entered my page on Turtle. Thanks.

Berny said...

Loved your page and challenge! :)

April said...

Just posted my project over on the Scrapping Turtle. Thanks for the great challenge.

Lynn