Saturday, August 9, 2014

let's go [LCOM #84].

I can't believe it's August! Where does the time go?! Today my team is revealing sketch #84 over at Let's Capture our Memories. Go check it out and see all the inspiration. You can enter to win on the blog too! Here's the sketch:
LCOM84
 Here's what I did:
8.5 x 11 size.

I snapped this photo of TJ's nephew back in May. We just finished a garage sale at TJ's parent's house and Q wanted to come with me to feed and potty Bentley. That took about 10 minutes and then he was bored. He made us PB&J sandwiches, turned on the TV, tried to get on the treadmill, took a tour of the house, tried to ride our bikes (which were WAY too big), threw the Frisbee once, and then climbed the tree. He was not content and didn't sit still for longer than 30 seconds. I've not experienced anything like it in a LONG time! I was exhausted.

I used some Glitz Design and Studio Calico papers from my stash. I recently ordered an Elle's Studio grab bag so I used some of those + some Kelly Purkey stuff so I used one of her flair badges. The green washi is October Afternoon and the woodgrain washi is Glitz Design. I used some labels [Snap-CAPS] from OA Daily Flash collection and the tree die cut is from Jillibean Soup Chilled Cucumber Soup. The enamel dots + the stamp are Studio Calico and I added a label from Basic Grey's Hey Girl collection. 

The prize this month is a grab bag of items from some awesome manufacturers! Here's how you can play along (you can also view these rules HERE):

1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2. Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget HERE. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not just your blog address.
3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM84. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 11:55pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner. Hope to see your entries soon!


0 comments: