Our town has a free summer concert series in the park on Friday nights. One night in June, Dr Hook played and mom was dying to see them. We had never even heard of them but we all went and TJ's parents met us there. It wasn't bad but not a band that I'd necessarily want to hear again either.
I pulled some patterned papers from my stash - that background piece is by Sassafras (Sunshine Broadcast). I used some of Elle's Studio labels and tags + some Jillibean Soup Pea Pod Parts (Chilled Cucumber Soup). Here's our sketch:
![]() |
| ScrapMuch?! August 8 sketch |
Make sure to stop by the Scrap Much?! blog today to see the inspiration from the other design team members and to enter for the prize!






4 comments:
I love the pairing of pattern papers- great layout!
Great page! Love that camera paper!
The camera paper is fabulous! Great layout!
I love your choice of papers and the fun little Jillibean elements all over. Great layout!
Post a Comment