Friday, October 10, 2014

get outside|ScrapMuch?!

Hey ya'll! We're up on the blog at ScrapMuch?! with another Sketchy Friday. This was a great sketch - wait until you see all the interpretations from the design team. 

Here was our sketch:
I used a smaller scale version of the sketch - 8.5x11 layout size. I used one photo (a small Instagram photo) and some Crate Paper tags. This is how it looks:
This is a pretty simple layout. I used some Studio Calico stamps + VersaFine ink (onyx) and just added some chipboard stickers by Hello Forever + Studio Calico. I sprinkled some mist by Tattered Angels (chalkboard Mantis) and used a Crate Paper date stamp for the hearts (+ green American Crafts pigment ink).

Please check out the layouts by the other design team members! They rock! & you can also link up your entry for a chance at the prize!
  •  link up your creations in our sidebar to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize.
  • you have until October 29 at midnight to participate in any of October's sketch challenges
  • each linkup tool will remain open until that date!
If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will need to link each of them up via a separate blog post for the link up tool to work. (International participants may be required to pay some shipping fees.)  Good luck!! 

5 comments:

Laureen said...

I love the colours you used so soft and the kraft colours touched it up. Great take on the sketch! Love your splattered background

Sandy Ross said...

Love your 8 1/2 x 11 version....especially the tags! Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Love your 8.5 x 11 adaptation of the sketch, sure to inspire!

Karen said...

Love how you adapted the sketch!

Tiiu said...

Love your 8.5x11 adaptation on the sketch. You did a great job really pulling the focus to the photo.