Saturday, November 15, 2014

just a note [card] for Rubber Dance Stamps.

Have you guys heard of Rubber Dance Stamps? Bibi is seriously SO sweet and she has a lot of really great stamp designs. She has quite an impressive resume and she makes all of her own stamps! She was kind enough to send me a few and I made a card using the Travel stamp set and the Just a Note stamp set.

Travel
Just a Note

Here's my card:
Please visit the Rubber Dance Art Stamps blog to day to see more details about my card and watch for another project coming soon!

supplies
patterned paper: Studio Calico
stamps: Rubber Dance stamps
ink: Versafine (onyx)
embossing powder: American Crafts ZING! (butter)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

So pretty!!!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you for your kind words, Ashley! :-) I'm so happy that you wanted to guest design for me and I love the card you made with my stamps!
XOX