Friday, November 7, 2014

life is wonderful|ScrapMuch?!

Hello everyone & happy November! It's Sketchy Friday over at the ScrapMuch?! blog and I have a layout to share. 

Last month I got an email from the Pacers offering us four free tickets to a pre-season game if we tried out their new mobile ticketing app they are launching. I immediately said yes, of course! TJ and I met Andrew and a girl he is dating down at Banker's Life Fieldhouse after work on a Tuesday evening. It was a fun game - it's always fun to watch the Pacers play!

Here's our November 7 sketch:
 Love the layering on this sketch. Here's what I came up with:
Don't forget about my destash HERE.

supplies
patterned paper: Studio Calico
stamps: Evalicious (remember this?); Two Peas in a Bucket;
ink: Studio Calico Color Theory (clean slate); StazOn (jet black)
enamel stars: Freckled Fawn
embelishment clips: Chic Tags (happy place)
label stickers: Basic Grey (hello)


2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your take on the sketch. The colors and products you chose are amazing with the great pictures!!

Tiiu said...

I honestly love everything about this layout. The paper, the stamping, the details all over.. everything! Fantastic job with the sketch!