Friday, December 19, 2014

she said/he said|ScrapMuch?!

Sharing a sketchy Friday on this last challenge of 2014 at the ScrapMuch? blog today! Laura made a fun two photo layout for us this week.
I've had this story and these photos printed for probably a year so it was time to get the page done and in the books. Last March (yeah, I mean 2013) TJ and I filled out brackets for March Madness. I thought it would be fun because I don't really follow basketball and I always have chosen my picks based on their names. Like I have a friend who lives in Kansas so I choose Kansas. I have a cousin named Kreighton so I choose Creighton. I graduated from IU so I choose IU. Things like that. I just like the name Gonzaga so I chose them. & I was celebrating that I was actually kicking TJ's ass in the brackets until this happened...
TJ: you picked Gonzaga to win it all.
me: yeah
TJ: you picked Gonzaga to beat IU.
me: yeah and it's gonna happen. just wait for it.
TJ: Gonzaga isn't even in it anymore!

FAIL.
I don't follow basketball, but that's no excuse. These type of things happen to me all the time! I always mess up what I'm saying. Or trying to say. That's the story behind my page. Here's my page:
Here's how you can play along with us:
Link up your creations in our sidebar HERE to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize. You have until December 29 at midnight to participate in any of December's sketch challenges. Each linkup tool will remain open until that date! Good luck!

supplies
patterned paper: Studio Calico; Bella Blvd (yellow star);
washi: Studio Calico
stamps: Ormolu (Word Up); Two Peas in a Bucket (Shimelle Laine)
labels: Elle's Studio (you & Me pennants; little labels); My Mind's Eye

3 comments:

Jayne said...

I think we probably use the same methods when choosing these kinds of things......I'm usually an epic fail too!. Great page to document it.

Unknown said...

Great page Ashley!

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layout Ashley! Love your story and I would choose the same way...or by their jerseys! Love the script paper!