There was a local Thanksgiving 5K that I had wanted to sign us up for, but time got away from me and I forgot. So on Thanksgiving morning I woke up and said, we're starting a new family tradition - we're going for our own turkey trot! It was really cold and actually snowing. Kind of slippery. But the wind wasn't too bad and it felt so good!
Thanks for stopping by!
supplies patterned paper: Glitz Design (Hello December)
stamps: Elle's Studio (Cheers)
stencil: Simon Says Stamp! (moroccan stencil)
mist: Studio Calico (Mister Huey's Hot Diggity); Tattered Angels Chalkboard (Ferrari Red)
brads, washi: Freckled Fawn
label stickers: Kelly Purkey (Be Happy)
glitter sticker: Heidi Swapp
flair: A Flair for Buttons Etsy shop





2 comments:
Love the misting and how you used this fun collection!! Fab clusters too!! Merry Christmas!!
What a cool selfie and love how you added the heart! The misting is spectacular! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)
Post a Comment