Sunday, April 12, 2015

you are so nice [card]|Stick It Down.

Hello there! It's starting to get to a busy time of year with the weather getting nicer and more activities being planned. I love it :)

Today I'm sharing the card I made for the April Stick It Down card sketch. Here is our sketch this month:
Here is my card:

I used a Unity Stamp + clear embossing powder for the background. Then I used four distress inks to blend and resist the stamped image. Instead of the frame and the large circle die cut, I used the stars in a half circular frame. Sort of combining the two separate parts of the sketch. I love that the stars follow the same color scheme as my inks.


Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to visit the Stick It Down blog where you can see inspiration from other designers and link up your own projects!

supplies
inks: Tim Holtz Distress ink (scattered straw; wild honey; picked raspberry; festive berries); StazOn (claret)
puffy stickers: twine + ink
stamp set: Paper Smooches (word salad)
gold die cut labels: a Studio Calico kit

0 comments: