Friday, April 24, 2015

friendship is like a well watered garden | Sparkle N Sprinkle.

I'm on the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog today, sharing a card I made with one of the new April stamp sets. I made this card using the Friendship Flowers stamp set (702)



I'll share a peek of my card, but you have to go to the SNS blog to see the full reveal and details about my project.

I love finding unique ways to use my stamps and I hope this inspires you to try something different with your stamps! Visit the SNS blog for more ideas!

other supplies
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (scattered straw; broken China; shabby shutters; picked raspberry)
die cut: Hero Arts Frame Cuts (Tag); Paper Smooches (Hearts)
die cut machine: Spellbinder's Grand Calibur
wood veneer: Studio Calico
adhesive: Brushable Glue (54) 
flocking: Soft N Sparkle in Petal Soft (SS116)
 

0 comments: