I took before photos. I applied the cream at night before bed (after running and showering, which is why my face is so red!). I took after photos. This stuff is supposedly "age fighting" and "age defying." Well, I didn't notice a difference. Maybe I needed to use it longer than seven days. Maybe my 30 year old skin hasn't aged enough to need an age fighting product. Whatever the case may be, I am not selling/endorsing/making money off of this post, which I why I can say that you should not waste your money on it. I should also say that this is just my experience.
Here are my results:
Age-Defying Night Cream
NeriumAD Formula
$110
30 ml/1 fl.oz.
This clinically tested age-fighting product
is powered by our excusive NeriumAD® Formula. Age-Defying Night Cream
contains the most concentrated, powerful form of our proprietary NAE-8®
extract. It is designed to adhere to skin for maximum delivery of key
ingredients. Apply at night when skin is in its rest-and-repair cycle.
You can visit the Nerium website and view some of their testimonials, which I've got to admit, are pretty impressive.






0 comments:
Post a Comment