Monday, April 20, 2015

friendship | Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Hey there! I am feeling Spring in the air and I have a bright bouquet of flowers to prove it! For this card, I used one of the April new release stamp sets Friendship Flowers (702) and some Copic markers


I stamped my image with VersaMark and heat embossed with Black Detail embossing powder (EP171). This detail embossing powder is quite amazing.
I used Elephant Gray flocking (FL111) on the watering can. 
To finish the card, I added a strip of 1/2" Tear-ific tape and sprinkled on the Dogwood Rose Velvet Glitter (GM2021) - this stuff is seriously amazing. It feels like suede and it does NOT flake off of the Tear-ific tape! Finally, I grabbed one of the sentiments, stamped it with Versamark, and heat embossed it with Raspberry Sherbet (EP243) Cosmic semi-transparent embossing powder. I love this slightly pearlescent, light pink color. I fussy cut my sentiment and used Zap Dots to give it some dimension. 
Isn't that a pretty bouquet?! Check out the SNS blog all month to see how other design team members are using this stamp set + a few other new release April stamp sets.

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!! LOVE the flowers!!!

Shelly said...

Super sweet!

Anne Temple said...

Love how the flowers pop against the white background. Great idea to add flock to the watering can too.