Today is our Sketchy Friday reveal on the ScrapMuch?! blog and my last post as part of the design team. Here is our sketch:
Here's my page. I really tried to use up the MME On Trend chipboard pieces.
I know Easter was a couple of weekends ago now, but when I started working on this page it was Easter weekend. These photos are from 1985. I still need to add my journaling and the date. Thanks for looking today and make sure you visit the ScrapMuch?! blog to see how the other ladies used this sketch.
Thanks to Laura, Eileen, and Elaine for having me for the past year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Absolutely adorable Ashley!! Thank you for all your ScrapMuch? reveals. We will miss your posts. Please continue to play along!!
Pretty papers!! Great take on the sketch!
Adorable layout Ashley....love the photos....good luck....we will miss your creations!
Post a Comment