Monday, May 4, 2015

precious moments.

Today I'm sharing a layout I made for the Scrap Friends challenge. I used Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge (arrow, pink + lined paper), Kelly's color challenge, and Brenda's sketch challenge. I combined these challenges with the Creative Embellishments May challenge (photo inspiration + crackle). I spritzed Mr Huey's in Cash Money on the chipboard heart border and then I coated it with Distress crackle paint in clear rock candy. It's hard to see in the photo, but it gives a sheer crackled finish.
Thanks so much for looking!!

supplies
patterned papers: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 3); Making Memories (Giggle Kids Girl Butterflies)he
wood veneer, mist: Studio Calico
chipboard: Creative Embellishments (hearts border)
flowers: Sassafras
stamp: Unity Stamp Co (July 2011 Kit of the Month)
ink: StazOn (claret)
label sticker: Chickaniddy Crafts (Scrumptious)

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh how sweet is this! Fantastic job with the sketch and other two Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for playing along with us!

Shona said...

this is awesome and love the fun colors and layers...thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

Maggi said...

I love the bright colors you used, red is my favorite color! Love the little banner! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Embellishments!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful layout! Love all the layers, textures and alteration to the heart border. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

Unknown said...

Such a fun and happy layout! I love the mix of patterns and color - so wonderful! Thank you for entering the challenge at Creative Embellishments!!!

Kelly said...

Awww, how sweet is this!! Such a fun layout and love how you incorporated all the challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

dstandard said...

Such a sweet page - great layers!

Caroline Elliam said...

this is lovely!

Kelley said...

So cute. Love the layout and the bright colors.

Unknown said...

So cute!

Tammy said...

Soooo Adorable!!! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!!