I made this card for a tic tac toe challenge I found at Stamping Smiles Designs. I chose to use embossing, twine, and thank you card.
I was feeling autumn inspiration, probably because I raked my backyard for the fourth time today. I grabbed yellow and a brown embossing powders and I pinched them onto the Versamark stamped image. I didn't want it to be exact but I wanted alternating colors. I think it turned out pretty good.
My sentiment is heat embossed onto a die cut tag and adhered with a pop dot and a cork leaf to my background.
supplies
stamp: The Alley Way Stamps (Line Upon Line); Paper Wings Productions (Fall Mix It Up)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Black Detail; Lemon Sherbet; Fiery Brown;
die: My Favorite Things(Accent It Flags and Tags)
cork: Elle's Studio (Sycamore Lane)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a wonderful card! I love your embossed background. It's such a fun design! :) Thanks for your interest and applying for my design team call! ♥
Great embossing, patterns and color. Good luck, Ashley! Tracie - Creations For Kindness
Post a Comment