Saturday, December 19, 2015

how we spend our days.

I'm playing along at Sketch N Scrap with their sketch #94.

This was a fun sketch and I'm glad to get these photos scrapped!

supplies

View blog post for supplies
die: Die-namics for My Favorite Things (File Folder Edges)
patterned paper: Lily Bee (We Are Family);
die cuts: Elle's Studio (Sycamore Lane);
stickers: Lily Bee; Seven Paper; 
stamp: Unity Stamp Co (July 2011 kit of the month); Technique Tuesday (It's OK);
ink: Versafine (onyx black)
decorative tape: Kate Spade

7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Just stunning! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Very cute layout! I love the background paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love your paper choices! great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Alicia

Lori said...

I love that background paper! Super cute layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Kelly said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Always love all your mix of patterns - you make it look so easy and they work great together! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

Karen said...

Lovely layout!Loved the papers you chose - they look great together! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

M said...

Wow! Love your layout!! That background is awesome :). Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!! :)