This is my cousin's son at his first birthday party this past summer. I'm not a huge Basic Grey fan, but I did think the Aurora line was perfect for this photo and for this color challenge. I love the star patterned papers and I paired the embellishments from the line with some older coordinating embellishments from my stash.
supplies
label stickers: Lily Bee
enamel shape: Freckled Fawn
stamp: Studio Calico
View blog post for supplies





7 comments:
OHH!! How cute is'nt this!!! Lovely page and a great take on those awesome colors in this months color challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo
Great page, Ashley! Super cute photo, and a wonderful job with the colour challenge!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)
Such an awesome take on the colour challenge! Way to go and thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!
Fabulous 1st Birthday layout! So colourful and fun! Thanks for playing along with the ScrapMuch? Colour Challenge!!!
Oh MY!! So fun!! Love your use of the colour palette and that photo. So sweet
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?
Aw Ashley! Love love love this! Adorable photo and excellent job with the colour challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?
Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! For our color challenge. - DT Jen
Post a Comment