Tuesday, July 12, 2016

top 9 in 2015.

Sharing a layout I made using the Sunny Days collection from Elle's Studio + sketch 207 from Sketches in Thyme.


At the end of last year, Instagram had a feature where they would put together your top most liked photos of the year. I took a screen shot of the collage they provided me and finally got around to getting it scrapped :)

7 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Love the cute washi and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Barbara Greenberg said...

What a fun picture to scrap. Great idea to get the screen shot and scrap the picture.
I've done a screen shot of our weather app, when super hot and used it on PL pages.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketches in Thyme.

LisaM said...

What a fun idea to scrap! Wonderful page! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun page!! Love the colors!!

Sharon said...

Great layout and I love your collage. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.

Sara SCraps said...

Great layout! Love that Elle's Studio collection! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Helen Pigott said...

I love that idea of a mixed photo, super stuff!
Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~