Friday, July 29, 2016

yes to...

I had time tonight to get one last page done for July and I'm playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

A few months ago a large group from work went to Dave and Buster's for dinner, drinks, and games. If you've never been, it's like a grown up Chuck E Cheese. So much fun!

The paper for my background came in the May Clique kit and I knew these photos were perfect for it. I tried to draw out the navy and use a lot of navy accents. I had the star stickers in my stash from years ago and thought they fit well with my theme.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper: Basic Grey (Urban Luxe); Elle's Studio (Sunny Days)
stickers: Freckled Fawn
cards, labels, die cuts: Elle's Studio
washi: Studio Calico
stamps: Studio Calico; Elle's Studio
ink: Versafine (onyx black)

2 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Great take on the sketch, love that background paper too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Shannon said...

You're the best!