Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Friends.

I recently got the August Clique Kit - Rio - and finally had a chance to play with it. I think the photos on the CK website were a little deceiving. It seemed like a fun, colorful summer kit.
If you're not familiar with the Millie & June line from Fancy Pants, which I wasn't, it's totally girl themed. I mean BFF/grandmother/#1 mother/etc. Which is NOT what I'm into. So this kit is a bit of a challenge for me, which is fine, I'm going to use it up and prove that it CAN be versatile.

First up, this 12x12 page made with the August 15 Stuck?! Sketches sketch.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right! It is a very versatile collection - great use of the sketch
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Aurelie said...

Love how that background patterned paper brings all the attention to that sweet photo. Awesome job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

Laura Creates said...

Great page, love the bold background! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

KerrynF said...

Love the patterned background, really draws the eyes to the photo. Great page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!