I received this product complimentary for product testing.
I've been a nurse for nine years and one thing that has always been consistent throughout my career is that I will work any hour, any shift, any day, any week. I worked night shift for 10 years, but for the past two years I've been on day shift. Sometimes day shift starts at 4:30AM, which means getting up at 3AM.
I've also tried a few different sleep aides over the years. I was sent ZzzQuil, from the makers of NyQuil, to review. First of all, I'll just mention that the active ingredient is diphenhydramine, which is Benadryl, so you could save yourself a lot of money and buy generic Benadryl (ie diphenhydramine) and get the same results.
ZzzQuil claims to help you
- fall asleep in less than 20 minutes
- sleep soundly and wake up refreshed





0 comments:
Post a Comment