Tuesday, August 9, 2016

summer 2015

Last summer I was single and spent a lot of time at Lake Wawasee with friends. I had many different photos that I wanted to use to document the summer, but none were necessarily worthy of their own layouts. Also, I have the May, June, July, and August Elle's Studio monthly kits which are summer themed so I mainly used those kits to create a pocket page.


I actually didn't do any stamping on this spread but I added some embellishments from Color Cast Designs wood hexagons and Fancy Pants flair.

My inspiration is from the Paper Issues August Take 5 challenge. I used: green, orange, turquoise, silver, and diagonal design (I choose a couple of 3x4 cards with diagonal stripes).

2 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love them both! :)

The Lady Okie said...

Great job! I love the fun summer cards you included :)