Friday, September 16, 2016

summer fun.

At the end of June, we went to the Kenny Chesney concert and had a great time. A huge group of us used to go every year, but we've all grown apart and it's been years since I've seen Kenny.

I used a Let's Get Sketchy September sketch and Elle's Studio mostly Sunny Days collection. I love love love that white text patterned paper and there are two sheets of it in the 12 x 12 collection pack that I am hoarding. This is the first time I've used it and I just want to save it forever!

stamp set: Kelly Purkey
yellow patterned paper: Studio Calico

4 comments:

Marci said...

A beautiful interpretation of the sketch! Glad you got to go to the concert--and nice to think of old times-unfortunately that is what happens when busy lives start! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Unknown said...

Awesome page!! I love love that sunglasses pattern paper:)
Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous page!Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Joefil said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)