Thursday, September 8, 2016

USA

My little cousin left for basic training yesterday and earlier this summer I bought the Pebbles Inc America the Beautiful die cut pieces in preparation for this day.

I found the Stuck?! Sketches one photo layout sketch to use but I had a bit of trouble with the die cuts I wanted to use. I finally cut the USA sign off he bottom of the bald eagle and that worked better for me.




7 comments:

Cassie said...

Great page on a great topic! I love the color theme you used. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Devra said...

I like how you used the sketch for wonderful tribute page. Those die cuts are perfect and are great support for the photo. Thanks so much fir joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful page!! Best of luck to him!!

Unknown said...

Great page Ashley! Very patriotic - love the embellishing
And congrats to your cousin
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! - we're celebrating all month!
xo Danie

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your page with the perfect embellishments! Wishing lots of luck to your cousin! Thanks for joining in all the fun at Stuck?! Sketches this month!!

Laura Creates said...

Love this, such a great patriotic space! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

jenessa said...

Greta take on the sketch. I love the heart-shaped flag. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!