Sunday, October 23, 2016

let's go

I found two pics that would work for the October 1 Stuck?! Sketches. They're from 2014 (and I documented that trip HERE), but I wanted to tell the story about our kayaking trip this summer, for which I have no photos. I was too afraid I'd drop my phone in the river.


Our first trip we were gone for about four hours and I was so sore the next day. Plus, as soon as I put my kayak in the water, I capsized. It was embarrassing. This time I felt like a pro, it was a much shorter trip (about an hour), and I spotted a Bald Eagle which was awesome.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper, die cut pieces, cardstock stickers: Echo Park (Summer Party)
tags, die cut pieces: Elle's Studio


4 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Great page Ashley, love the fun bold background! hanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun page!! LOVE the background paper!!

ÅsaJ said...

Wonderful page! Love your choise of bg paper. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

Mandy Melville said...

Great take on the sketch! So bright and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!