I had some time before work to make a page today for the Scrappy Friends challenge and combined it with the Pawsitively Pets challenge from Paper Issues this month. For the Paper Issues challenge, we had to use three patterned papers and ink/mist/paint. The Scrappy Friends challenge is a sketch + wood veneer.
This was fun because I haven't used my mists in a long time. I used up some of my Bella Blvd Rover collection and combined it with some new Illustrated Faith, that's actually from the Christmas collection.
Here's my page:
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned papers: Bella Blvd (Rover); Illustrated Faith CHRISTmas (God's Love);
die cut pieces: Elle's Studio monthly kits (July, September, October), Sunny Days collection, and Little Moments collection;
sticker: Bella Blvd (Riley);
wood veneer: Studio Calico
mist: Mr Huey (Rudolph)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Great layout and nice job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along at GCC!
Post a Comment