Tonight I had some free time and I was itching to work with some new products I recently received. I used THIS Stuck Sketches?! sketch to make my page.
I just got some of the Heart Day collection from Crate Paper and although it's a Valentine's day collection, the colors and the love theme can be used for anything.
Thanks for looking! :)
supplies
die cuts, tags, labels, journal cards: Elle's Studio (Little Moments; Let's Eat)
chipboard stickers: Crate Paper (Heart Day)
patterned paper: Bella Blvd (Valentina)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Great page, love the polka dot background ! So glad you played along at Stuck?! Sketches!
Love the polka dot paper and design Ashley.
Hugs Diane
Such fun elements and colors! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Love your take on the sketch! Super-fun embellishing! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Great colour combo and I especially like the kissy lips; such fun to combine with the hearts and the title. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!
What a wonderful page! Love the way how you placed your photos at an angle and love the yellow background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Post a Comment