Thursday, January 5, 2017

hello Hunks.

My friend and I went to a Hunks show, I think in 2015. We were mild mannered but there were so many wild ladies there. It was hilarious. I'd been to a Chippendales show quite a few years back but my friend had never been to anything like this. We were cracking up the entire time.


I used the January 1 Let's Get Sketchy sketch + Paper Issues January Take 5 challenge. I used pink, grey, black, silver, patterned paper, washi tape, chipboard, and a tag/label sticker. Everything is from the Simple Stories Love and Adore collection except the washi tape (Doodlebug) and the silver heart stickers (Studio Calico).

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Astrid Zwaan said...

Love all the hearts in your design, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Marci said...

that had to be a hilarious time! Loving the hearts BG! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

Unknown said...

Beautifully done!Thanks for joining with us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great page and take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.