Labor day weekend last year we rented a pontoon at our local reservoir and spent the day on the water. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time.
I used inspiration from City Crafter's challenge to use the world 'hello' in your project + Paper Issues stash busters challenge. I got the My Mind's Eye By the Sea collection last summer, along with Fancy Pants Making Waves and Echo Park Summer Party and I've hardly used any of it. I love it all and want to use it all up on my pages but at the same time I want to save it all. I was able to use a good bit of the MME on this page and I'm going to try to continue with this stash busters challenge and use some more of my summer collections :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Love, love, love that you did a layout where hello so clearly fits the theme of the page and is lovely to look at. Great challenge project! So glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge Blog.
I love how you've used lots of photos for a fun and contemporary look. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.
What a super layout! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!
Post a Comment