I had a page idea in mind while I was taking Snapchats of our travel day. A few weeks ago we took a vacation to Isla Mujeres. I love the time stamp filter on Snapchat and it's great for documenting something like this. Plus, I was able to use a lot of travel themed items from my stash!
Supplies
patterned paper: Lily Bee
die cuts: Pink Paislee (Atlas); Bella Blvd;
enamel dots: My Mind's Eye
puffy stickers: Elle's Studio




4 comments:
Fantastic idea for documenting your trip! Love it! Thank for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.
Great page, I am really drawn to the size and shape of our photos. Fun embellishing too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Wow! This is so different! Great idea! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
I love that you made a layout with your Snapchats! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Post a Comment