I'm playing along with the May 1 sketch at Let's Get Sketchy. I liked this sketch but I had two small photos so I had to size down to 8.5x11. I used a great mix of old and new product which was really fun.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterened papers: Elle's Studio (Sienna); Pebbles (My Funny Valentine)
die cuts, journal card, puffy heart stickers: Elle's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
I love the combo of paper collections, thanks for sharing this at LGS!!
Lovely layout, thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)
Pretty groovy, all the hearts and general theme of love. Good on you for taking part with us at LGS.
LOVE this Ashley! I just love everything hearts!-Terrific! Thanks for joining in at LGS!
So lovely and sweet! thank you so much for joining us at LGS:)
So pretty !! Thankyou so much for joining us at LGS.
Love Cool photos and the background paper! Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Get Sketchy!
Beautiful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!
Great Page...... I love raiding my stash......Thanks for playing along with LGS
Great take of the sketch! Thanks for playing with LGS inspiration:-)
Mandy
Love the layers and paper choice. Thanks for joining LGS
Fab take on the sketch, pretty papers! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!
Great page. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.
Post a Comment