I saved the photo on the left from my Snapchat. The New Buffalo text was one of the Snapchat filters. I used sketch 132 at Sketch N Scrap and was dying to use some of Pink Paislee's Summer Lights patterned papers. The colors actually coordinated well with some of the pinks and purples from Elle's Studio. I had lots of fun pulling out my summer and beach themed stamps. I probably have at least 20 stamp sets that are summer themed!
supplies
patterned paper: Pink Paislee (Summer Lights); Elle's Studio (Live Laugh Love)
stamps: Studio Calico (Aloha; Fun in the Sun); Kellie Winnell (Looks like Summer); Technique Tuesday (Summer Adventure)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo black)
acrylic hearts, die cuts: Elle's Studio
washi: Echo Park




8 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip and the picture of the sunset looks divine! Lovely use of stamping on your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
My husband and I go to Destin every year. One of my favorite activities is to park a mile or so down the beach from a restaurant and walk on the beach to the restaurant. Then walk back to the car as the sun sets. We have to carry our sandals and hose our feet before entering the restaurant. Your fun layout screams summer and sunsets.
Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
This is a gorgeous layout, Ashley! Love the papers that you used - perfect for these fun photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! - Lori DT
The layout is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!
The paper you chose is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
What a great little getaway and it sounds like you had an amazing time! Your layout and photos are fabulous! I also love to save photos from Snapchat with the destination texts! So Fun! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Sketch N Scrap.
Stacey
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Sketch N Scrap, DT Member
Beautiful layout! Love the pics. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama
I can't think of any better background paper for your photo! How gorgeous! Love little getaways with my sweetie too! Thanks for sharing your page with us at Sketch N Scrap!
Post a Comment