I finally have a chance to play with Sketch N Scrap's Facebook summer crop. This page was based off sketch #99. I combined this challenge with Elle's Studio July challenge to use stamps - I used FIVE different Elle's Studio stamp sets on this page. For my journaling, I was inspired by the handwritten challenge this month at ScrapYOUrself.
When we were in Michigan several weeks ago, we drove past this ice cream place called Oink's. They have 58 flavors of ice cream. The place is always packed. I tried a few samples before deciding on Mackinac Island fudge... oh my goodness! It was amazing! If you're in the New Buffalo area, you must stop in for a treat!
Thanks for looking :)
patterned paper: American Crafts (Hello Spring)
die cuts: Echo Park (Summer Dreams); Elle's Studio
ink: Studio Calico; Memento (tuxedo black); Staz On (jet black)
acrylic & letter stickers: Elle's Studio




4 comments:
Ashley, your layout is absolutely adorable! I love the photos so much! I will most definitely have to stop by this place!!!! And I love the way you hand-wrote your journaling, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!!!!
I love this layout and your journalling. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
Beautiful page! Love the striped bg paper! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa
Adorable photos beautifully scrapped! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!
Post a Comment