Saturday, July 15, 2017

the world is waiting for us.

Throwback to last August when we visited Green Bay and Packers training camp. I was inspired to scrap these photos because Lasting Memories has a summer adventure challenge for July. Summer to me means football training camp and that's why we were in Green Bay!

I had no idea he was going to propose while we were there, but that makes this place even more special to me!

I used mostly Pink Paislee's Summer Lights collection + some Elle's Studio and Echo Park which coordinated nicely with the muted colors from Summer Lights. Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper: Pink Paislee (Summer Lights); Echo Park (Summer Dreams)
die cuts: Elle's Studio (January 2017 monthly kit); Echo Park (Summer Dreams)
stamps: Elle's Studio; Kelly Purkey (Go See Do)
acrylic hearts: Elle's Studio


3 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Your layout is just fabulous. Love the title and your story behind it. Congratulations!!! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.

Lori said...

Beautiful layout and I love the story behind it - how fun! Love all of your fun embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Natalie Dill said...

Ashley - I love your layout! It's got a great balance to it. Thanks for playing with us at Lasting Memories!