Friday, July 7, 2017

This Week's Smiles.

I've missed the last couple of weeks linking up because of work, but before I head into work today, I wanted to link up real quickly.

Last week, my purple coneflowers started blooming.


and this week we celebrated Independence day.

One of my friends invited me out on his new boat and we watched fireworks at the end of the night.


4 comments:

Annie said...

Happy belated Independence Day. What a lovely way to watch the fireworks. I love your flowers....such a pretty colour.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

A belated Happy Independence Day to you! What a great way to celebrate from a boat! Lucky you.
Yes, your flowers are gorgeous.
How's your (not so new now) job going?
Have a great weekend,
Lisca

Elizabeth said...

Hi Ashley, your coneflowers are beautiful. I'm still waiting for mine to come into flower. Wishing you a belated Happy Independence Day. Have a lovely weekend. Elizabeth xx

mamapez5 said...

The cone flowers are super. I grew them in my garden in UK but I haven't seen them out here. I am not good on boats, but i do love a good firework display. Sounds as though you had a good day of celebration. Kate x