Friday, July 28, 2017

This Week's Smiles.

I don't have much this week to share. I have been awfully sick for two weeks with an upper respiratory infection, which has made my asthma go haywire. After three trips to the Dr in the past two weeks, I am finally feeling better!

My boyfriend has been so great at helping around the house and keeping up with chores. I came home from work last night and he had flowers and my birthday gift waiting on me. New running shoes! :)


Today is my birthday... 33! I am hoping that now I'm feeling better I can return to running and scrapbooking!

Linking up with Annie for week 231.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Really hope you're well on the mend now. You have my full sympathy . I really love your gorgeous flowers. What a thoughtful boyfriend you have. Hope you have a really super birthday.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

What lovely flowers. I do hope you are soon feeling well enough to try out the shoes. Kate x

Lisca said...

Well, Happy Birthday to you! What beautiful flowers! Your boyfriend is very thoughtful.
I'm sorry to hear you have been poorly. Hopefully you are now on the mend and can go running again soon (in your new shoes)
Have a good week and keep smiling,
Lisca

Denise Bryant said...

I hope you are feeling better and can enjoy your birthday! I had a horrible respiratory bug in May... I won't even tell you how long it lingered! Ugh... You're younger than me so I hope you bounce back quicker!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lucky you what a great boyfriend. Hope you're feeling much better. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Ashley, wonderful flowers and gift a very happy birthday too, fir whenever the day was. I am head you're on the mend and I pray it stays that way.
Happy Smiles day from Downunder, Shaz in Oz.x