Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Abigail Grace.

Hi! Today's page is a mix of Sketch 289 from Sketches in Thyme + the grey moodboard challenge at Scrap the Girls.

The sketch appears to be 12x12 size but I only had one small photo so I wanted a smaller size for my page. Of course, shrinking the overall page design means losing some of the layers and embellishments that are in the original sketch, but I think I still accomplished plenty of layering with embellishing.

I kept with the grey monochromatic theme; grey is a great neutral for baby pages. I just added small bits of pink to emphasize that this is a layout about a baby girl.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper: Amy Tangerine; Elle's Studio
journal card, acrylic, puffy stickers, die cuts: Elle's Studio 
alphabet stickers: SN@P!

11 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

So sweet. Love the neutral color palette with just a pop of baby pink. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Sharon said...

Oh.... this is such a sweet layout. Thank you for joining us at SIT.

Tambaramba said...

I love your splash of pink with the grey! They go beautifully together. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Girls xx

LisaM said...

What a sweet layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

tambuck said...

What a lovely page! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at STGs :)

Sandra said...

A very sweet layout, very cool to use the grey with a baby photo. Thanks for joining us at STG

Rosemary Hanson said...

Very clever take on the challenge, a lovely page for a lovely photo! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Angela said...

Fun take on the sketch, love the color choices. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Lucie Forte said...

That's a great layout, thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

Krisy said...

A great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx Ps your description of your life sounds full on!

Kareen Dion said...

Beautiful layout! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!